Friday, October 19, 2012

The Xth "I'm Back" Post

If you're like me, you have yourself a blog that you have neglected.  Perhaps you started a photography blog but then your camera broke (not me); perhaps you started a personal public journal then realized maybe people shouldn't know that you are having troubles coping with the fact there are no more episodes of Firefly (more like me); or perhaps you simply got high and sort of wandered off (more like Towelie).

Either way, you have felt as though you are neglecting your little corner of the internet and it needs some TLC.  Unfortunately it's been a while so this will probably be more like some Rough LC, but hey, this isn't a company... it's not a person or anything, it won't mind.

So here I am, picking up the pieces of this little blog, partially completed posts and all.  And I swear by the hairs on my chinny-chin-chin that I will commit to writing posts for this blog on a daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly frequency, or 2 more, whichever comes first.  After that all bets are off.

I feel most blogs are just chances for people to rant, a "soapbox" if you will, but speaking stands are not relevant in digital discussions and I personally don't like being yelled at all the time.  Occasionally, sure, but I think things that are amusing or cool would be much more worth coming back for.  So I leave it to you, my faithful 3 subscribers...what would you like me to write about?  I'm open to any and all topics.

Leave a comment below and it might just be the subject of a not-rant.

[photo source]




No comments:

Post a Comment